Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Welcome

Welcome friends

I am putting up this site to host the music of my friend, John Senovich. I had a friendship with him that lasted for twenty years. I am not unique in that regard. John made several lasting friendships in his lifetime and left an impression on anyone he met. I came to know him through his demos that he sold at a local record store, in the mid 1990's. I wrote a letter to the address on the back of one of the demos and we started trading letters for a couple of years. Eventually we would work together in a band called Dark Covenant, before he devoted his creative impulses to visual media. I was honored to help him compose the scores for his two movies, Redneck Carnage and Dystopia 2013.

 I am in the process of transferring a lot of John's older recordings to mp3 format. I will post links to download them here. Listen to them, share them and enjoy them. If any of the links are broken, send me a message and I will get a new one posted. If you have photos of John or memories you would like to share, don't hesitate. I would love to include your stories and photos. Bookmark this site and tell anyone who would be interested about it.

Willie


1 comment:

  1. I've got the Sonabich + Acid Orangutan CDs here if you need 'em...

    ReplyDelete